Flexible Deployment Options for ISPs
Propel offers both cloud-based and on-premise solutions for ISPs.
ISPs can benefit from Propel 7 without the need to purchase or install new hardware, software or other resources. Propel Complete is our fully managed cloud-based solution than you can have up and running in a week or less. All maintenance and network operations are hosted and monitored at the Propel Data Center to deliver 99.99% uptime. Best of all, Propel will take the initial bandwidth hit delivering only reduced data to your network.
You can easily deploy Propel 7 or allow Propel to manage the service for you. The fully hosted cloud service eliminates the need to purchase or manage additional hardware. Plus, Propel takes the initial bandwidth hit in the cloud—delivering only reduced data to your network.
- Highly reliable, fully managed ISP solutions
- Rapid deployment
- High capacity and scalability
- RADIUS support
- No capital expense or server infrastructure to deploy, manage or host
- Reliable, carrier-class hosting with high-availability uptime
- 24x7 monitoring and response
For ISPs that prefer to host and manage Propel 7 from within their own data centers, Propel Self-Hosted offers "rack and forget" administration. Simple configuration and rock-solid reliability make the solution easy to deploy and configure as servers can easily be added on demand to a Self-Hosted cluster without service disruption. When demand increases beyond the capacity of your initial deployment, server load balancing can be implemented using Propel Load Balancing software (included), a hardware load balancer, or a DNS Round Robin.
- Linux-based deployment offering unrivaled price and performance
- Easy to install and configure
- Web-based interface, command line and SNMP support
- Supports 7000+ concurrent users per server
- U.S.-based technical support
|Server||Intel E5540 Dual Quad Core Xeon 2.53 GHz / 8 MB Cache / Turbo / HT|
|Storage||40 GB Hard Drive (IDE)|
|Software||Red Hat Enterprise Linux (WS / ES / AS 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0 Server)|